This blog article explains what to do when you receive the following error message while saving documents to SharePoint.
DocumentsCorePack failed to generate the document
ERROR:|CHECKLICENSE|SUCCEEDED|new AutoMerge|StartMerge|ErrorMessage:No part of the path
Addon: DocumentsCorePack ServerBased (Online)
Please find here the OnPremise version of this blog-post.
Please note: The error usually occurrs because of missing or false SharePoint user credentials/rights.
It is mandatory that you have administrative access to SharePoint if you want to correct this error.
1) Go to www.mscrm-addons.com and log in with your credentials
2) Next go to My Account and click on My cloud services
3) The DocumentsCorePack Online Configuration appears. Please mark the service and click on the [Configure Service]-button.
4) Please check if username and password are correct, as well as if the user has administrative access to the configured SharePoint.
5) If everything is alright, click on the [Save Service]-button and try it again!
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.