Up from GroupCalendar version 5.37 it is possible to embed GroupCalendar into a CRM entity. GroupCalendar will display all activities for which the currently opened record is set as Regarding.
In this mode, all users will be listed in the GroupCalendar’s Gantt and TopDown View without the option to hide some of them.
Also, you cannot change the displayed users/team when opening the GroupCalendar from an entity.
How to configure GroupCalendar for entities:
1. Open your CRM in the Internet Explorer.
2. Navigate to Settings within the CRM sitemap. Then click on Customizations and hereafter on Customize the System.
3. Select the entity to which you want to add GroupCalendar, navigate to Forms and open the main form with a double-click.
4. In the so opened window, click on Navigation in the command bar.
5. Now switch to the ribbon tab Insert and select Navigation Link
6. In that window, fill out the following information:
Name: Type in a random name, e.g. GroupCalendar
Icon: select the icon ptm_Icon16x16 (or any other 16x16 pixel icon you would like to use)
Select a Web Resource: Select ptm_WebApplicationPreloaderGroupCalendar
7. Finally, save and publish the customizations
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.