Since CRM 2011, it is possible to specify working hours and time-off (e.g. vacation) for each user and resource. With GroupCalendar v5.37 or higher, it is now possible to show these working hours and the time-off.
Per default, this feature is not enabled because it has a slight performance impact on loading the views. Anyway, to enable this functionality, please follow the steps below.
1. Open your CRM in the Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to Settings within the CRM sitemap
3. Click on MSCRM-ADDONS.com Products in the CRM sitemap, mark the checkbox in front of GroupCalendar and click on the [Edit]-button in the CRM menu at the top.
Figure 3: Settings-sitemap in CRM, overview of installed MSCRM-ADDONS.com products
4. The following window opens. Click on MSCRM-ADDONS.com Settingskeys in the menu on the left.
5. Now you must generate a new key. To do so, click on the [Add New MSCRM-ADDONS.com Settingskeys]-button in the CRM menu.
In the following window, you must define a name for the key in the Name-field, set the IsCached-field on yes and define a value in the KeyValue-field. Type in the following values:
After you have typed in the values, click on the [Save and Close]-button in the CRM menu at the top. To apply the changes, you have to run an IISRESET on the CRM server. Optionally, you can restart the GroupCalenderServer Application Pool within IIS on the CRM server.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.