If you want to use TelephoneIntegration without a browser, but with Outlook only, you have to install TelephoneIntegration Client v.5.54 or higher (click here to download the latest version) and to create a new settingskey. Please follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open your CRM in the Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to the CRM Settings
3. Select MSCRM-ADDONS.com Products from the Extensions in the menu on the left.
4. Click on the checkbox (1) in front of TelephoneIntegration and then click on the [Edit]-button (2).
5. A new CRM window will open. Within this window, click on MSCRM-ADDONS.com Settingskeys (1) and then, click on Add New MSCRM-ADDONS.com Settingskeys (2).
6. Again, a new window will open. Within this window, insert the name UseOutlookOnly and as KeyValue, insert true. Furthermore, set IsCached to yes.
After that, you have to restart the TelephoneIntegration Client. From now on, TelephoneIntegration will open all windows in Outlook without using a browser.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.