When phone numbers are not being resolved correctly, the cause is sometimes an incomplete phone number index table (to be found in the MSCRM-ADDONS.com CTI CallInfos) in CRM.
It is recommended to rebuild this table from scratch. This includes removing all existing data in that table. To do so, we use the Telephone Integration update service. This article outlines how to do so.
1. Start the TelephoneIntegration (TI) Server Configuration Tool and select your CRM organization. Then click on the [Launch config]-button.
Figure 1: Organization Overview
2. Now click on the [Configure Service]-button.
Figure 2: TelephoneIntegration Setup
3. After that, a new window appears.
Figure 3: TelephoneIntegration Update Service Configuration
4. Here, check the checkbox next to the Delete existing data-option
Figure 4: Delete existing data
5. In the CRM Connection Setup-tab, make sure that you have a valid CRM Connection to the right CRM Organization and that the service is authenticated as a CRM user that has a System Admin Security Role.
Figure 5: CRM Connection check
6. Press the [Save Changes]-button and click on the [Activate Job]-button. After few moments, you will see the following update service states:
7. After configuring the service, click on the [Cancel]-button and then click on the [Close]-button.
Figure 6: CRM ribbon
Finally, make sure that the phone number is resolved.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.