This blog article explains how to add GroupCalendar to a specific ribbon location with XRM Tools.
Requirements: GroupCalendar for MS CRM
Please note: Make sure that you run the XRM Tools as administrator!
1) Connect with your CRM-system.
Figure 1: CRM-connection window.
2) Select the SiteMap Editor
3) Now, click on the [Load Sitemap]-button in order to load your current CRM Sitemap.
4) In the next window, select the location where you want to store GroupCalendar in your CRM ribbon.
5) Next, select the ptm-WebApplicationPreloaderGroupCalendar webresource.
Once selected, please add the titles shown in figure 6, 7 and 8.
6) Now all you have to do is to click on the [SiteMap]-button and to refresh your Browser in order to see the changes in CRM.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.