This blog article explains what to do if the TIUpdateService is still processing data from previous configuration in TelephoneIntegration (TI) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Figure 1: TIUpdateService is processing data
The main problem is, that in this case, users can not modify and save any new configuration.
So what can you do to avoid this problem?
To avoid this problem, the systemadmin needs to follow the following instructions:
1. STOP the TIUpdateService from services.msc.
2. RUN regedit and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PTM EDV-Systeme\TelephoneIntegrationserver
3. DELETE all sub registry keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PTM EDV-Systeme\TelephoneIntegrationserver\Configurations
4. DELETE all sub registry keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PTM EDV-Systeme\TelephoneIntegrationserver\History
5. EMPTY values from Strings "ActiveService" and "ServiceQueue" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PTM EDV-Systeme\TelephoneIntegrationserver and set the “ServiceStatus” string to “Idle” value.
6. START the TI Server Configuration Tool and make sure that for the connection with the CRM organisation, you explicitly set the user credentials, not the IntegratedSecurity.
7. After you have applied these changes to the configuration, click on the [OK]-button. The service TIUpdateService will be automatically started.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.