Please note: Do not activate the following feature without having consulted our support/dev team! The Fetch Analyzer uses an unusual fetch in the background. This is why you must not change this setting without consulting our support team.
However, should you have the permission from our support team, please follow the below instructions.
How do I activate the Deep Fetch Analyzer?
1) Open a random Word document and navigate to the mscrm-addons.com-tab. Next, open the Template Designer with a click on the [Insert Mail Merge fields] – button.
2) Open the Advanced Template Settings and navigate to the General-tab.
3) Check the Use Deep Fetch Analyzer-checkbox and click on the [OK]-button.
Figure 1: Activate the Fetch Analyzer
4) Please insert a field of your choice (no matter which one) from the affected relation into the document.
When should I use the Deep Fetch Analyzer?
1) In case there are problems when using the calculated fields-functionality.
2) If more than 10 linked entities are used, you could get the following error message:
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com!