Sometimes you may be asked to check the existenz or the value of a new settingskey for one of our products (e.g. for troubleshooting of issue or when having special configuratinos, etc.).
How to find a SettingsKey in MS CRM Dynamics 365
1. Open CRM in your Browser.
2. Navigate to Settings within the Dynamics365 navigation.
Figure 1: Dynamics365 Navigation
3. Within the settings, navigate to MSCRM-ADDONS.com Products in the Extensions-area of the sitemap.
Figure 2: MSCRM-ADDONS.com Products in the CRM settings
4. Open the product record for which you should check its existenz or its value. This information should be provided as information along with the reference to this article.
Figure 3: List of MSCRM-ADDONS.com Products
5. The product record contains a list of all settings for this prodcut (see Figure 5). Here you can check
Figure 5: List of settingskeys-menu
Please note: If a value for a key is changed and the effected product is a client application like DocumentsCorePack or TelephoneIntegration, you need to restart the Client application. Otherwise, the setting will not be applied.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.