This article describes, how to use TelephoneIntegration for MS CRM 2013 with MS Outlook only. Users have the possibility to use TelephoneIntegration without a browser, but with Outlook only, meaning that TelephoneIntegration will open all windows (e.g. the CRM-call-activity, etc.) in Outlook and not in an internet browser window.
For being able to use TelephoneIntegration with Outlook only, you have to install TelephoneIntegration Client v.5.54 or higher (click here to download the latest version) and to create a new settingskey . Please follow the steps below to do so.
1. Open your CRM in the Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to the CRM Settings
3. Choose ‘MSCRM-ADDONS.com Products’ from the ‘Extensions’ in the Settings menu.
4. (1) Click the checkbox in front of ‘TelephoneIntegration’ and then click on ‘Edit’. Now create a new settingskey for TelephoneIntegration. Learn how to create a new settingskey here.
5. Name the settingskey ‘UseOutlookOnly’ and the KeyValue ‘true’. Furthermore, set ‘IsCached’ as ‘yes’.
After that, you have to restart the TelephoneIntegration client. To do this open it with right click on the TelephoneIntegration Client Sign in the Taskbar and close it with right click! Afterwarts search for “TelephoneIntegration Client” in your Start menu and restart the Client again.
From now on, TelephoneIntegration will open all windows in Outlook and without using a browser.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.