This blog article explains how to trigger mscrm-addons.com scheduler manually to update your license state.
1) First open CRM and open the Advanced Find.
2) Within the Advanced Find, open the dropdown-menu next to the Look for:-field and search for MSCRM-ADDONS.com Scheduler.
3) Next cklick on the [Results]-button in order to get the results.
4) A possible result record could look like the one in Figure 4 but always follows the same pattern: mscrm-addons.com-productname + Scheduler.
5) Next, open the product with a double-click on it.
In the so opened window, set the Status Reason on Active. Now all you have to do is to save your settings.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.